Orlando Business Start-Up Lawyer
Helping Entrepreneurs Realize Their Dreams
Starting a business is exciting. It represents the entrepreneur’s ideas put into motion. There are a number of important legal issues surrounding startup businesses, and to make sure the process goes smoothly, it is important to work with an experienced business lawyer.
Attorney B.F. “Biff” Godfrey has more than 30 years of experience counseling entrepreneurs and established business individuals in Florida. He uses his in-depth knowledge of both the legal and business worlds to help startups avoid costly mistakes in forming the business and taking its first steps as a going concern.
To learn more about how Orlando business startup lawyer Godfrey can help you with your new business, call 407-890-0023 or toll free 866-243-9048. You can also contact Godfrey Legal online.
Answering Your Questions
Anyone going into business for the first time feels some uncertainty. An experienced lawyer can answer many of your questions and help the entrepreneur effectively plan for the future. When you consult attorney Godfrey, he will help you find answers to questions like:
- How can you protect the intellectual property that you have created so far?
- Should you lease office space or instead purchase real estate?
- Should you form a corporation?
- What steps do you need to take to create a business plan?
- How do you find a good accountant?
- How do you plan to finance your operations?
- Have you determined your customer demographics?
Each business has its own unique characteristics, and attorney Godfrey utilizes his experience across a broad spectrum of business concepts and operations to provide appropriate advice and direction.
Attorney Godfrey can also assist you with preparing and filing the correct applications, permits and related documents to establish a Florida business. Some examples include:
- Preparing and filing Articles of Incorporation or organization, and filing a fictitious name application.
- Obtaining your permit to do business, which is required even if you run your business out of your home.
- If you are moving into an office building, attorney Godfrey will verify that it is zoned for your type of business and that you get any required permits for renovations.
- Obtaining a Federal Tax ID number.
Contact a Orlando Business Formation Lawyer
To learn more about how Orlando business startup lawyer Biff Godfrey can help you start a new business, call 407-890-0023 or toll free 866-243-9048.