Orlando Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
Experienced Support for Your Commercial Property Needs
Commercial real estate investments can be highly profitable ventures. These investments are laden with legal concerns that need to be addressed at all stages including the initial purchase, the sale of the property and throughout your ownership of the building and land.
- Commercial Real Estate Transactions
- Commercial & Retail Leases
- Construction & Development Contracts
- Development Lawyer
- Easement & Zoning Ordinances
- Foreign Investor
- Liquor License
- Title Report & Survey Review
At Godfrey Legal in Orlando, Florida, commercial real estate owners are offered comprehensive support for legal issues encountered during ownership. Leveraging more than 30 years of commercial real estate experience, attorney Godfrey is able to provide efficient and cost-effective resolutions for a wide variety of issues relating to commercial properties.
Contact Orlando commercial real estate lawyer Godfrey online or call 407-890-0023 or toll free 866-243-9048 to discuss your commercial real estate concerns today.
Comprehensive and Timely Assistance
Investing in or renting a commercial property can be a time-consuming affair. The guidance of an experienced lawyer can reduce the amount of time and money spent in the purchase, sale or lease of a property, allowing you to focus your attention on more important matters. From his years in practice, attorney Godfrey has acquired the experience to effectively deal with a number of commercial real estate issues, including:
- Purchases or sales: Comprehensive support throughout the transaction, including due diligence, title and survey review, negotiation of contract, engineering and environmental studies, building inspections, review of existing contracts such as leases and service contracts that may be affecting the building.
- Construction and development contracts: Working with developers to have contractor build to your specifications, attorney Godfrey will handle all administrative duties, including legal oversight of construction to enforce contractors’ compliance with terms of contract.
- Retail and commercial leasing: Attorney Godfrey provides comprehensive negotiation and drafting of leases on both the tenant and landlord side.
- Peripheral issues: Assistance in obtaining liquor licensing or special use permits.
- Title and survey reviews: Attorney Godfrey will shoulder the burden of reviewing title and surveys, leveraging his relationships with engineers, surveyors, forensic CPAs, and building inspectors.
- Zoning and easements: Attorney Godfrey provides efficient representation in obtaining rezoning orders, reciprocal easement agreements, cross easements and utility easements.
Contact Our Experienced Orlando Commercial Real Estate Lawyer
Attorney Godfrey can also assist with loan modifications, common area maintenance agreements, operating agreements and restrictive covenants.
Contact Orlando commercial real estate lawyer Godfrey to discuss your specific commercial real estate needs.